Terms & Conditions of the shop
Conclusion of the agreement between the Customer and the Seller can occur in two ways. The Customer has the right before placing an order to negotiate all the provisions of the agreement with the Seller, including changing the provisions of the following terms and conditions. The negotiations should be conducted in writing and addressed to the Seller PPHU Zartek, Piotr Zaręba, ul. Wrocławska 16, 58-309 Wałbrzych. In case of resigning by the Customer from the possibility of concluding the agreement through the process of individual negotiation, the following terms and applicable law apply.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Shop Zartex.pl is run by the company:
ul. Wrocławska 16
NIP: 8861984350, REGON: 890493559,
no. of entry in the register or KRS: , GIODO:
Phone 0048 514 675 115 (from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
BANK ACCOUNT: 79 1140 2017 0000 4102 1295 4015
BIC/SWIFT mBanku: BREXPLPWMBK
hereinafter referred to as "Seller”.
2. Buyer may be an adult person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, hereinafter referred to as "Customer”.
3. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day.
4. Conclusion of the agreement takes place upon placing an order by the Customer. Realisation of orders paid on delivery takes place immediately, and orders paid by bank transfer or through a system of electronic payment take place after receipt of Customer’s payment on the Seller’s account. In case of current collections shipping time is determined for each of the products.
5. Purchased merchandise together with selected by the Customer sales document (invoice / receipt) is shipped by carrier company selected by Customer on the address specified by the Customer in the order form.
6. Seller shall be liable for two years from the date of purchase in case of non-conformity of the goods with the agreement in accordance with article 10 of the Act on Special Conditions of Consumer Sales of 27 July 2002 and other relevant laws.
7. In the case of non-conformity, the letter specifying the non-conformity and expectations concerning the way of implementation of commitments should be sent to the Seller.
8. In the period of 14 days from the receipt of ordered goods, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving reasons, according to the general principles deriving from the provisions on the conclusion of distance contracts. We do not accept parcels paid at delivery.
According to the Act, auditory and visual products and recorded on data carriers after removing by the Consumer their original packaging shall not be refundable. Seller will return the money along with the interest due on the bank account specified by the Customer on the return form received with the product within 14 days. In case of error arising from mistake of the company, the store is obliged to reimburse shipping costs incurred by the Customer. Return must be sent in an amount not exceeding 20 PLN. Complaint parcels with a higher value will not be accepted.
9. All prices quoted by the Seller are denominated in the Polish currency and are gross prices (including VAT). Prices of goods do not include the cost of delivery, which is specified in the price list of supplies.
10. The Seller undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Dz. U. No. 133, item 883) and the Act on Electronic Services (Dz. U. No. 144, item 1204). The Customer giving his personal information to the Seller while placing an order agrees to its processing by the Seller in order to carry out the order. The Customer has at any time the opportunity to access, modify, update or delete his personal data.
11. None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions is not intended to affect the rights of the Customer. It cannot also be interpreted in this way, as in the case of non-compliance of any part of the Terms and Conditions with applicable law, the Seller declares unconditional surrender to and application of this law in place of the questioned provision of the Terms and Conditions.
12. Customers will be notified by e-mail (to the e-mail indicated while registering or ordering) about the changes to the Terms and Conditions and their scope. Notification will be sent at least 30 days before the entry into force of new regulations.
The changes will be introduced in order to adapt the regulations to the law in force.
13. The current version of the Terms and Conditions is always available for the Customer in the section Terms and Conditions (http://www.zartex.pl/regulamin-sklepu-cookie.html). In the course of realisation an order and throughout the period of after-sales care, the Customer shall observe the regulations approved by him while ordering. Except for situations when the Customer finds it to be less favourable than the current and informs the Seller about the selection of the current one as applicable.
14. Seller guarantees the Customer proper operation of the online shop with the following browsers: IE version 7 or higher, Firefox version 3 or higher, Opera version 9 or higher, Chrome version 10 or higher, Safari with the latest versions of Java and Flash, on screens with horizontal resolution of over 1024 pixels. Using third-party software affecting the operation and functionality of browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari can affect the correct display of the store, so in order to take advantage of the full functionality of the store Zartex.pl, they should all turn off.
15. In matters not regulated, the relevant binding legal provisions shall be applicable. Disputes shall be considered by the court of competent jurisdiction and proper venue.
16. Shipping time is determined separately for each product. In the season i.e. October- November shipping time can be extended up to 10 days.
17. The Customer has the right to lodge a complaint within 10 working days of receipt. Complaints should include your name, surname and mailing address. The complaint is taken into account based on the receipt or invoice and return/exchange form which you will receive along with the ordered goods. Products reported to the complaint should be sent intact. The time for dealing with complaints is 14 days.